Customs Certification Support Programs

We help IMMEX companies to get the required certifications that will speed up VAT refund and accelerate the flow of goods and safety across the border.

How we can help?

  • Value Added Tax (VAT) and Excise Tax (ET) Certification
  • Authorized Economic Operator (OEA) Certification
  • Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism Certification(C-TPAT)
  • Authorization for In House Customs Broker for IMMEX Companies
How can we help you?

Contact us at the CIC office nearest to you or submit a business inquiry online.

Looking for Customs Certification Support Programs?