Legal Advisory Services
We advise and represent our IMMEX clients before Mexican authorities that regulate customs compliance.
How we can help?
- Audits by Fiscal and Customs Authorities
- Procedures required by government agencies
- Procedures and conclusive agreements to the Taxpayer Advocacy Office (PRODECON)
- Permits for the import of goods
- Certificates of Origin
- Opening, Expansion and Closing of IMMEX companies
- Evaluation of Customs Brokers
- Customs Procedures
- Permanent Compliance with the Value Added Tax (VAT) and Excise Tax (ET) Certification, Authorized Economic Operator (OEA), C-TPAT, etc.